Ir al contenido principal

Come on!! It's time to read

Hello everyone! 


Are you ready to read in a fun way? Below you will find an interactive worksheet in which you will have to read and answer some questions. 

Do you dare? 馃憤



Comentarios

  1. Hi Ana,
    I have to congratulate you for your design. The structure of your blog is clear and; the most important thing, your blog is really easy to navigate.
    I really love your activity; I think you make it attractive for young kids. Also, I think you can use this material online or even print it. However, I would not used it as a reading activity. I would used it to work on difficult spellings or new vocabulary.
    Maybe for a fun ready, you could select a short text and disorganise its sentences. Students would need to read it and try to put the sentences in the correct order for the text to make sense.
    This is only my opinion.
    Thank you,
    Miriam.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Ana,

    Congratulation on your Blog. I really loved the design, very simple but beautiful. Easy to find the information and well organized. I also liked that all the activities are linked with each other, as you have prepared this worksheet to complete the days of the week after having listening to the song.
    I imagine that this Blog is aimed for young students as the contents are very basic. Maybe first or second grade of Primary school.

    Thank you for sharing.
    Best regards,
    Beatriz L贸pez Bad铆a

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Write the journey of your dreams

Hello friends! In this activity we are going to work on writing.  We must take into account each of the words we use. Vocabulary, grammar...  I would like each of you to write in a comment a description of your dream trip.  I would love to know your favorite destinations, what places you would like to visit, how you would get there, what activities you would do, etc.  Don't forget to write if you would do that trip alone or with someone else.  Your classmates and I would love to get to know you a little better.  Come on! ✌

Hey there! Come find the joyfull way to learn English!

Hello friends! We will use this blog to learn English in a funnier way. In this blog you will find songs that you will love, very interetsing articles, comments about our classmates tastes .... And much more! Are you up for this adventure ?